Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fatal Memories ( Prologue )


10th May 2009, Sunday , 7:00 PM
                             I am sitting with my mom and watching the  movie " 7G Rainbow Colony" , in Television.. The film neared its climax

Anitha  : "Late aaidicha ?? "

Kathir : "Innaiku vara maatenu nenachen.. "

Anitha : "Varaama iruntha thaan munjiya thooki vachipiyae "
                "How was the work today" //  anitha disappeared in the TV screen

Kathir ( talking to virtual Anitha ) : hmm.. very good ..inikku kooda board meeting attend pannen ...boss partnership taren nu sonnaru......
A FILM BY SELVARAGHAVAN.. 


Names begin to scroll from the bottom to top of the TV screen to indicate the viewers that the movie is over... My mom  wipes off  her  tears  and moves to kitchen... I dont know why my mom had tears.. Then i realized , tears in my eyes too . I related my situation  to Kathir's in that movie, There is only one difference between myself and Kathir...In that movie, Anitha is dead .So, Kathir  talked to Virtual Anitha .. But in my life , Suchitra is alive but still i'm talking with virtual Suchitra for past 4 days...
I tried calling Suchitra most probably 90th time ,  to make a direct conversation ... But As usual , The ring goes full and she is not attending my call .. What the hell  happened !!!  she haven't spoke to me for past 4 days ...
'Arjun come for  dinner' , my mom called me .. I dont feel like eating  but went to dining table .. The plate had 4 Idly's with chutney.. I ate 1 idly and washed the hands... My mom shouted at me something related to my health which i can't concentrate.. I came to my room with lots of confusion in my mind.. 

My phone bell rings, the display showed me an unknown number.. I pressed the Green button

"hello is this Arjun? "
"yes. whos this? "
" hi , arjun, Am Priya friend of Suchi.. I called  just to inform you that .. suchi went to Mumbai for her higher studies"
.........
.........
"Hello, Arjun, Are u there? "
"yes"
"and, she told to inform u that...... not to disturb her anymore"
..............
..............
..............
"arjun, Are u there?"

"okay.. thank you priya.. I wont disturb her anymore..and thank you for informing me..Take care"

I Pressed the Red Button... I lay in my bed.. I couldnt sleep.. 

Fatal Memories begins to flood into my mind...