Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Girl In My Life

Before 2 years  , I was on love with computers... Every morning i ll wake up by seeing her face ( Monitor ) , Even In the college, During Lab hours , I will  sit in front of her and will touch her hand ( keyboard ) all the time with lots of love.. .. As a result ,  I got selected in  an IT company in my final year... ..

 20 months goneeee..............
And Yeah.. The IT company called me now ( wow!! yeah....after fuckin 20 looooong months !!!!! )  to join at their Mumbai office


"What the fuck".. Few of my friends say .. "you  have wasted these months by sitting simply @ home". .And few other "very much concerned" relatives say .. "You must  have at least done your higher studies which might have given you a Masters degree"

I bet those everyone " The 20 months experience which i have gained by sitting simply in  home  is far beyond the experiences given by any IT company or whatever company "
And yeah.. Am going to miss the 20 colorful vetty months in my life for sure after reaching Bombay...Oh..sorry, "Mumbai"..  Jai Maharashtra :).. 

In one of those 20 months,  I planned to make a short film with my friends selva and Elan .. I prepared a 15 minutes script.. did tutorials on Sony Cine-score, Cleared my camera Lens, Visited and fixed Locations ..But,  due to  many critical problems ( non availability of female character !!! ) , the film was dropped in the middle Though it was dropped, My love towards making a Feature Film sharpens ..... I begin to avoid  my old crush ( computer programs) and started to go behind Cinema.. 

Places I Visited with Selva and Kutty For Making my First Movie...

After that , Making Cinema  is like Making love :) for me   ..You know , when I  write the script, when I handle  my camera,  when I mix the Frames, When I take Photographs.. I just feel like ...I am in love with my Camera and have to make love ( Feature film :P) soon....
But I got the date of joining now  ( "hell"..... . i got it after 20 months ) ..Yeah I had crush with computers before 2 years  ...But she dumped me by telling reasons like  recession and world economy  ..and now she s back to form like samantha :P ( in the climax scene of  - VTV Telugu version  ) and wants me to love her back.. And now I have to chose between computers ( ex gf ) and Cinema ( one side love :( ) . ......

And after so many random thoughts, I decided to satisfy my ex-gf as well as  my one side love....  ,,,
I dont want to be one of  those 55 year old man who says "Damn it...I have wasted my life working for others...I should have  been a movie director at the age of 25 itself" ..... 

I will direct a movie for sure..  And for that i need to earn some money now ....

So the first phase for "directing a movie" is to earn some money.. .So I am going to undertake the first phase of my life by going to the job now  to make my one -side love story a grand success....

So i am going to take my job for bringing my dream to real....

Dreams are something which wont come true without tremendous effort and fast chase  . And yeah I am happy with chasing my dream of directing a feature film  ( new girl of-course  )......