Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Best Moments in Life


There are moments in each and every one of our lives , when certain small things happen , which just brightens up your life . No , it will not change your life for ever , but will make you feel alive.

On June 19, 2010 Around 5:00 PM, I was at my office bugged with the PL/SQL code.... As usual i don't   have patience to find out the error, I came out  of my office....
The climate was cool and had signs of heavy rain
Instead of going by bus or auto , I started walking to my home..which was about 3 km from office....



On  the way , I was happened to cross the (24 X7) busy mumbai - Pune Highway with around 20 people struggling to take a step ahead as the signal at the level crossing screwed up....  , I realized  a small cute girl ( age will be around 7-8 ) holding my hand....
As the no of cars and buses were minimum at a particular point of time everyone started moving to  the other side ( or in the other words pushed me to the other side ) in a matter of seconds.... when i reached the other side i realized the kid who was holding my hand have not yet crossed the road and still waiting on the other side..... she was starring at me from the opposite side....


I felt really bad and returned to the opposite side to help her ... This time she held my hand more firm than the previous time.... and told me something in hindi ( hell i cant understand hindi ) ...After few minutes, we crossed the road.. and when we reached the opposite side she smiled at me and said something in hindi..... i told her my favourite hindi sentence "muje hindi nahi maalum" and tried talking to her in English..But she replied me only in hindi.

We walked together for few more distance and atlast she ran towards her small hut which was in a slum... she said  something to her mom (I hope it was about me..) and her mom too smiled at me....

I felt proud that i could help one small girl in Maharashtra...

Moments like this can make you feel something , something which tells you that there is some good reason why you are alive . ............................

1 comment:

Do let me know about your views of this post.