Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Law of Attraction


October 5, 2010 4:00 PM
                                I am in my office now… I don’t have any Particular content in my mind to write …But still I want to write something now … (By these words, you may guess that I must be in Bench without Projects)…
Yes! Am in Active Bench now. Active Bench is a place in an IT company, where the employees can discover themselves. They can do whatever they want to do rather than doing whatever the PM wants us to do…

So long I haven’t posted anything in this blog…Its just because I was fully involved in developing “Fatal Memories” story to a full-fledged script… Thanks to my friends Pawan and Rakesh who are encouraging me by hearing the plots.

And Yeah…The Movie “Endhiran (Robot)” released last Friday…If you are a person born in Tamil Nadu , It is like a mandatory thing to watch “RajiniKanth’s” movie in Cinema Hall within a month and the date of Rajinikanth’s movie release will be like another diwali in Tamil Nadu…Since I have also born in TN,  Day before Yesterday I saw the movie . I have even changed my usual schedule for seeing that movie …Since the show time was evening 7’o clock … I got up early at morning 7’o clock … went to office at 9:00 AM (see…A Movie can make me punctual ).

It is true that most of the people are not seeing a movie as a movie …In the case of “Robot”, 99.99987% of them have seen this movie only for Rajini kanth and 0.0001% for Shankar , ARR and Aishwarya respectively. And I belong to the 1st category … Without the three persons who dare to see the scenes like 37 yrs aunty singing a duet song with 61 yrs old grand-pa…In reality just imagine what will happen if a 37 years lady tells a 61 yrs old-man ..“You want to seal my kiss...boy you can’t touch this”…woff !! can’t imagine such things…  


In Real world is it possible for a 37 yrs woman attracted towards 61 yrs man or the vice- versa ?

Yesterday , One of my friend named Vineeth explained me about the opposite sex attraction … He told me that Guys and girls have same thoughts and feelings … The thing  is that  their hair style  and some organs  are different from us and because of that we are attracted .
Though the sentence seems to be simple, the truth and actual understanding of that sentence is beyond our normal way of thinking …
For example, if all the boys in this universe “except me”, are suddenly getting their hair style, organs and voice-tone similar to girls and am the only left alone guy in the middle of them …What will be my condition???

WTF ….it’s truly unimaginable than Aishwarya singing to Rajinikanth ..“You want to seal my kiss...boy you can’t touch this”…

Why am getting weird thoughts like this???
Is it because I have seen Endhiran Movie?
Is it because Vineeth told me about a great “law of attraction “

The Answer is “NO...”

It’s just because I’m in bench now and I have no other things to think about ….

Time is now 4:40 PM … Hence I spent 40 useful minutes by writing  this useless post …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know about your views of this post.