Friday, March 5, 2010

The Three IDIOTS in My Life

Ist Idiot : - My School Teachers

They thought me only 2 things in my school....

1. Doctor ( A guy who is good in studies will become ) 

2. Engineer ( A guy who is not good in his studies will become )

So, I made up my mind to become an Engineer :)


2nd Idiot : - My Computer  


At the age of 14, I  became crazy about computers.. I thought,  "learning new things in computer will make me  rich".... But whenever i learn some programming language or some useful stuffs, My system hangs automatically and most of the times if i compile my program, it will automatically restart..And in few cases it also caused boot failures when I attempted to study about my IEEE Project .....

But the same system gave me a great support while  learning Yahoo chat,, Gtalk, Orkut, Facebook, Youtube , Blogger:P and many such  things .... 

Still I cant believe why my computer behaves abnormally when i do useful things using it :(





3rd Idiot : - Praveen J.Anand (Myself) 

yeah.. It's of course me...
I dont want to give reasons for selecting me as 3rd Idiot.. still if u need a reason... just read again the above 2 paragraphs and see the certification below...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know about your views of this post.